What's with all the "me too" posts? Is it just me who find it annoying when someone quotes a post and says "I agree/me too", especially if the post was long. It just adds noice and no content IMHO. But then again I've added no content to this forum, so I'll shut up now :club:

What's with all the "me too" posts? Is it just me who find it annoying when someone quotes a post and says "I agree/me too", especially if the post was long. It just adds noice and no content IMHO. But then again I've added no content to this forum, so I'll shut up now :club:
I agree? Me too???????-sw-
You shouldn't ignore the history of this rich medium you're apart of, son. Or perhaps you should, what do I care.
How old are you?
if you really think about it, there isnt much content in any of the posts.
Well, inbetween all the "MM on FT!!!one", "Plz rail me" and "I love DN" posts there are some nice ones. (btw, I rail the FT Pros sometimes and I like it when people rail me when I get deep in tournaments and I love DN!)
QFT