Freaks & Geeks Or Undeclared?

Apparently, I'm way behind the times because this past week I've finally watched both Freaks & Geeks and Undeclared. I was astounded at how great both these shows were and moreso as to why I hadn't gotten around to watching them before.It's unfortunate they both didn't have a chance to continue past one season, as they're both pretty incredible.So anyway, if you had to pick one of the two to return for a second season - which would you pick and why?I'm literally torn 50/50 between the two.

Undeclared.But then again...I never watched Freaks and Geeks.
Did you love Undeclared? If so you should definitely give Freaks & Geeks a try.

was and still am a massive undeclared fan. especially monica keene when she was hot, before the plastic surgeries.haven't really had a chance to watch freeks & geeks, but plan to as i've heard good things about it.

Apparently, I'm way behind the times because this past week I've finally watched both Freaks & Geeks and Undeclared. I was astounded at how great both these shows were and moreso as to why I hadn't gotten around to watching them before.It's unfortunate they both didn't have a chance to continue past one season, as they're both pretty incredible.So anyway, if you had to pick one of the two to return for a second season - which would you pick and why?I'm literally torn 50/50 between the two.
It's tough. They're both so great, but for different reasons. I'm gonna go with Freaks & Geeks, saying that Bill gives it the edge. The characters on Freaks & Geeks are slightly better, I think, but I'd say Undeclared is probably a little funnier.Tough decision though.
It's tough. They're both so great, but for different reasons. I'm gonna go with Freaks & Geeks, saying that Bill gives it the edge. The characters on Freaks & Geeks are slightly better, I think, but I'd say Undeclared is probably a little funnier.Tough decision though.
Undeclared is more evenly funny, whereas F&G has these massive spikes of comedy intermingled with drama.I didn't consider Bill as the wild card! He's soooo great, that you're right he might have to give F&G an edge... Ugh, still torn tho.
  • 2 weeks later...

I LOVED Freaks and Geeks. I was a geek who tried to be a freak just like the main character. the show hit so close to home and was during the same time frame when I was in highschool. I have never seen Undeclared. I can say, I was quite upset that Freaks and Geeks did not get a second season.