Daniel Negreanu Aussie Millions

Yeah DN! Take the HU tourny down. Don't forget to go with your first instinct (folding or calling). That's your bread and butter. Stick with the winning NHL team jerseys! Preferably the Western conference! Toss up between Calgary and Detroit?

Unfortunately DN busted out in the 3rd round of the HU tourney.Lucky for me I got to meet him before he busted out even if it was a quick "How ya doin KP!"

Yeah DN! Take the HU tourny down. Don't forget to go with your first instinct (folding or calling). That's your bread and butter. Stick with the winning NHL team jerseys! Preferably the Western conference! Toss up between Calgary and Detroit?

My Aussie millions story:Had the pleasure of meeting Daniel at the Aussie millions. I railed him for about an hour hoping he'd come to the rail for a photo as he'd done previously then an attractive woman came over trying to take a photo. Being the chivalrous guy I am I kindly gave up my spot, bang floor assistant asks if she wants a better photo, bang Daniel says he'll just come over and she gets a photo. Chivalry's not dead.Luckily my good karma was rewarded, I was leaving a bit later as I was heading to a barbecue. On the way out I saw Daniel grabbing some food on my way out, I said who I was and asked for a quick photo. Daniel was extremely kind and pleasant and seemed happy to take a photo. Even though he was on his break and grabbing something to eat Daniel took the time to chat and didn't once try to brush me off in our quick encounter. An absolute stand up guy and a pleasure to meet.

how was the matvichuk and mogilny signing from last year?and please, take a look at the salaries this year....devils = 3rd highest payrollrangers = 20th highest payrolltypical devils fan....oh...and btw...your captain had hepatitis A....."Hepatitis A has a low infectious dose -- only a few virus particles are needed to make someone sick. Once infected, a person can shed the virus and infect others without showing any symptoms for up to 30 days. The dreaded fecal-oral route is the main contamination method."bahahahhaaLETS GO RANGERS!!!!
devils arent paying matvichuk or mogilny this season at all.and elias got hep A from a playing in russia during the lockout.typical rangers fan trying to bash the devils even knowing that there in first and playing good hockey.compared to the rangers who win 3 then lose 5 in a row.