its kind my dream to play in a Wpt or Ept event, but im only 18 so it would have to be over seas, but i was wondering what u guys think about the best site that offers satalites, and which i should take my chance with ( not the direct $800 buying ) just looking for some advice thanks. no need to flame about me being 18 and wanting to loose at one of these.....thats the purpose of the satalite....all i want to do is experience a new exciting fullfilling part of poker. and who knows, with a run like jamie gold! ne 1 can do it rofl.....

its kind my dream to play in a Wpt or Ept event, but im only 18 so it would have to be over seas, but i was wondering what u guys think about the best site that offers satalites, and which i should take my chance with ( not the direct $800 buying ) just looking for some advice thanks. no need to flame about me being 18 and wanting to loose at one of these.....thats the purpose of the satalite....all i want to do is experience a new exciting fullfilling part of poker. and who knows, with a run like jamie gold! ne 1 can do it rofl.....
Isn't that a pregnancy test? The Error Proof Test :club:
I honestly dont think I would have won with gold's cards.