Finally, Wsop Plo8 2007

We are at the same table now. Why are u siitin out?
Lol, ugghhhhh, my internet connection just very randomly died for 10 minutes. And it had to happen when I repopped a lag with A932ds on the button at a 400 table. I have no idea what happened afterwards, if it just folded my hand or if I dp'ed and won/lost a little $60 pot.Aseemand edit: double ugghhhhhhh as I had a nice $1400 stack at a $600 table which I got booted off of and now I'm fourth on the waiting list. And all my 400 tables also kicked me off and those waiting lists are ridiculous (9 long on each table). HYACHAHCHAHCHA
Lol, ugghhhhh, my internet connection just very randomly died for 10 minutes. And it had to happen when I repopped a lag with A932ds on the button at a 400 table. I have no idea what happened afterwards, if it just folded my hand or if I dp'ed and won/lost a little $60 pot.Aseemand edit: double ugghhhhhhh as I had a nice $1400 stack at a $600 table which I got booted off of and now I'm fourth on the waiting list. And all my 400 tables also kicked me off and those waiting lists are ridiculous (9 long on each table). HYACHAHCHAHCHA
was down to 350 but clawed my way back.
was down to 350 but clawed my way back.
well that triple-up ended up being pretty meaningless, as my internet connection died again. SADOIJSAOIDJSAOlol, oh well. Off to do other stuff now, GL if you're still in it!Aseem