The dude on my right, wow, he was Mr. Nuisance raise, re-raising the minimum, betting the minimum He tried to play a bizarre form of small ball, but also threw in some very bizarre re-raises pre-flop.I want to bet he was an online player, wasn't he?I can understand why it must have been so annoying considering he was sitting to your right. Like you get deal 89s he comes in min raising, so you still get a good price to call, but you don't want to call and then the guy behind you re-raise big, then you'd have to throw away two bets instead of just one bet. Even if he was on your left he still be annoying like you would limp with 89s or A5s, then he would double your raise and when it comes back to you, you always get the right price (at least a 3 to 1) but at the same time you don't want to put any more money in the pot preflop with a drawing hand like 89 which is yet to be made. If you don't hit any of your flops in a few hands in a row in a fast structure like Tunica, those one extra bets that you call preflop, can grind your stack and I'm guessing that's when you got down from 67,000 and then went into a downward spiral down to about 30,000. The other thing about this min-raise that used to annoy me, was the fact that I knew such a stupid move my opponent was making, specially when you see a guy do it in a cashgame: 4 players would limp in, and then the guy in the big blind would min-raise. I can't see how that would give him an advantage.First he is not going to make anybody fold preflop and second he puts himself in a position that he has to make a continuous bet if he missed on the flop from the second worst position against 5 players. When I'm playing a cashgame, I've realized that I should not be annoyed by it and be happy that there is such good fish at my table. It's very easy to get a good read on what they min raise with preflop and after flop by calling them down to river a couple of times when you have a hand or when you missed you draw on the river just to see what they have,since they make it so cheap anyway (min bet). After you know what they make that min raise,( which is usually a big pair like KK and AA) I will call their min raise and one I hit two pair or better, I make him pay me off. Also I do semibluffs with flush draws and straight straight draws. So when they min raise me on the on flop or on turn I always get at least a 3 to 1 odds which with implied odds added in, they always give me the right price to call.But in a big tournament you usually don't have that much chips to work with and your chips are more valuable.I've learned though that if I have top pair with mediocre kicker, to throw it away when I get min-raised from Mr Nuisance, he most of the time has me beat , I don't have a lot of out to call and he could have me crushed with two pairs and better anyways.It's usually wrong to re-raise Mr min raise with a marginal hand thinking that he has a weak hand because he min raised. It's usually the opposite. He will come back min-raising you again and you don't know if you should call that min raise which now has turned into a relatively large bet or fold.This is the kind of min-raise that drives me insane: I'm in a SnG in the big blind having only 600 in chips with blinds being 100 and 200. Now the guy in the small blind comes in min raising me to 400. That tells me that he is retarded since he can't use the "raise bar" to raise me 600 or more which is essentially same thing at 400,because there is no way he is going to fold and he shouldn't if I re raise 200 more all in. It's just slows down the game.His mind capabilities only allow him to use the "min-raise button" which i don't know why they even have that in a no limit cash game.