Official Wasting My Saturday In Deep Stacks: Barrage!

Noon on Stars!!! Let's go degenerates!!!! Gatortom64!! Edit by theresa113:Hey, let's play the 6:15 PM one. Tournament 39376707

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

New here, but I'm in. Good luck all.
Early Double Up*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to gameOUver [Tc 9s]dizzyray: folds hbomb974: folds rf5757: folds bass1805: folds johnnyac3r: folds Pedan: folds roxette6: folds gameOUver: calls 10Valentines69: checks *** FLOP *** [3h 9d Ts]gameOUver: checks Valentines69: bets 40gameOUver: calls 40*** TURN *** [3h 9d Ts] [Th]gameOUver: checks Valentines69: bets 100gameOUver: raises 100 to 200Valentines69: calls 100*** RIVER *** [3h 9d Ts Th] [Ad]gameOUver: bets 300Valentines69: raises 520 to 820gameOUver: raises 3520 to 4340 and is all-inValentines69: calls 3520*** SHOW DOWN ***gameOUver: shows [Tc 9s] (a full house, Tens full of Nines)Valentines69: shows [Td Qh] (three of a kind, Tens)gameOUver collected 9200 from pot
Com'on people... everyone should have a nooner every now and then. :D
But it is not even noon here! :club:
Early Double Up*** SHOW DOWN ***gameOUver: shows [Tc 9s] (a full house, Tens full of Nines)Valentines69: shows [Td Qh] (three of a kind, Tens)gameOUver collected 9200 from pot
Nice hand. Way to go!

4260 right now. Had to lay down QQ on the river on a 9 8 5 2 3 board when villian overbet the pot. He showed KK, I could easily gone broke there.EDIT: Up to 6k. Flopped a set with 10-8 and turned a full house, won a nice pot with that. Then I busted a shortstack with AK on a K 8 4 flop, he had K 10.

4260 right now. Had to lay down QQ on the river on a 9 8 5 2 3 board when villian overbet the pot. He showed KK, I could easily gone broke there.
Wow... that is a good lay down... I am such a donkey, I am not sure if I could have done that.
If you actually have to wait to noon to do anything, then you must not be getting any action. :club:
Brunch is more my style... :D

I'm out. Some donk had Tritz' glasses and went all in on the turn w/ 48 soooooted!!! Managed to flush the river to beat my trip Qs. Then went out to higher flush. Totally played my D game today! Gonna take a nap & try the 6:00 pm touney. GL all

I'm out. Some donk had Tritz' glasses and went all in on the turn w/ 48 soooooted!!! Managed to flush the river to beat my trip Qs. Then went out to higher flush. Totally played my D game today! Gonna take a nap & try the 6:00 pm touney. GL all
Enjoy your nap. My son is taking his girl out tonight for some formal dance, so I will probably be home alone. If so, I will play this one too.