Out of position.. slow played with 4 people in the pot.. greed got the best of me to allow ppl to stay in the pot, any remarks on what i should have done?PokerStars Game #7756428452: Hold'em No Limit ($0.02/$0.05) - 2007/01/04 - 00:46:29 (ET)Table 'Roxane III' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: VernonME ($8.27 in chips) Seat 2: elgatoesme ($21.55 in chips) Seat 3: chip1184 ($8.74 in chips) Seat 4: PIPIcieri ($1.95 in chips) Seat 5: TheMate ($12.23 in chips) Seat 6: bsie81 ($5.80 in chips) Seat 7: VogelB5 ($9.34 in chips) Seat 8: Jimilo ($3.26 in chips) Seat 9: spider54 ($5.80 in chips) VogelB5: posts small blind $0.02Jimilo: posts big blind $0.05*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to VernonME [As Kd]spider54: folds VernonME said, "wana guess what i had?"VernonME: raises $0.10 to $0.15elgatoesme: calls $0.15chip1184: folds VogelB5 said, "eh, KQ clubs would be nice"PIPIcieri: calls $0.15TheMate: calls $0.15bsie81: folds VernonME said, "ooh, somewhat close"VogelB5: folds Jimilo: calls $0.10*** FLOP *** [2h Ac Ah]Jimilo: checks VernonME: checks elgatoesme: bets $0.55PIPIcieri: folds TheMate: calls $0.55Jimilo: calls $0.55VogelB5 said, "the min raise lean more towards AA/KK/AK, so maybe AK clubs, but I'm prob wrong"VogelB5 said, "Fun guessing though"VernonME: calls $0.55*** TURN *** [2h Ac Ah] [3d]Jimilo: checks VernonME: checks elgatoesme: checks TheMate: checks *** RIVER *** [2h Ac Ah 3d] [4h]Jimilo: bets $1.50VernonME: calls $1.50elgatoesme: folds TheMate: calls $1.50

You'll want to convert your hands so as to attract opinions from players like Zach...at least delete the chat!So yeah, checking the flop, as you already know, is terrible - the reason why it's terrible is because you want to encourage action from weaker aces ASAP. You bet, as you are wont to do, and AT raises and will undoubtedly continue to dance with you. You can either call and c/r the turn or just push the flop, depending on your opponent. Either way you're getting a lot of his money. Weaker aces are hands that won't keep the pace as the board grows scarier...unless they pair their kicker.You'll also encourage raises or at least calls from pocket pairs that don't believe you're holding an ace.With three of a kind you don't want hands catching up to you, because those that do crush you. I guess you'd like someone to make two pair with his hole cards, but that's not feasible on this board, and two pair won't give you that much action. Suppose your opponent's got 55 (not in this hand exactly, because someone took the betting lead) and it checks through. Well, you're only getting significant action from him if he makes a fullhouse, and you'll have no idea how strong he actually is. By checking the flop you may extract a pot-sized call from an opponent who thinks you're on air by the river, but that's about it. The same goes for a flush draw. You want to charge him for drawing, not give him free cards.Flopping a fullhouse is another story - with AAK or AKK you want your opponents to catch up - you want 55 to hit its 2 outer and flush draws to hit left right and center. So slowplaying is far more acceptable in that case. But against observant and / or aggressive opponents you should still bet your monsters.

Converted hand, mark II. This converter is POS.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Hero ($8.27)MP1 ($21.55)MP2 ($8.74)MP3 ($1.95)CO ($12.23)Button ($5.80)SB ($9.34)BB ($3.26)UTG ($5.80)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with A :D , K :club: . 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.15, MP1 calls $0.15, 1 fold, MP3 calls $0.15, CO calls $0.15, 2 folds, BB calls $0.10.Flop: ($0.77) 2 :D , A :) , A :D(5 players)BB checks, Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.55, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.55, BB calls $0.55, Hero calls $0.55.Turn: ($2.97) 3 :D(4 players)BB checks, Hero checks, MP1 checks, CO checks.River: ($2.97) 4 :)(4 players)BB bets $1.50

I wouldn't mind the slow-play if the board weren't suited.

I wouldn't mind the slow-play if the board weren't suited.
Blah. Why? Chances are an opponent or two has either the flush draw or a small PP. You're only getting in a big pot with the PP's when they hit their 2 outers (which youre letting them aim at for free) and youre making the most money out of the flush draws by making them pay for their draws. If anyone has an ace then they're prolly not folding but if the board gets scary they might not reraise or be willing to get it all in with their weaker kickers. Just bet it out. Too many opponents.