Villain is 14.3/2.9/1.5 over 35 hands. I normally wouldn't play this preflop, but I thought it was folded to me. Apparently there was a limper. Meh.Poker StarsLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $1/$210 playersConverterPre-flop: (10 players) Hero is CO with [5s] [5h] 4 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, Hero raises, 2 folds, BB calls, MP2 calls.Flop: [Td] [5d] [8h] (6.5SB, 3 players)BB checks, MP2 bets, Hero calls, BB folds.Turn: [Kh] (4.25BB, 2 players)MP2 bets, Hero raises, MP2 3-bets, Hero caps, MP2 calls.River: [Js] (12.25BB, 2 players)MP2 betsI guess Villain likes his hand here. Hero Raises?

I like raising the flop, but I switch it up, I kinda like waiting for the turn here. The reason I say that is because no matter what, we are facing BB with two cold on one of the streets, if he comes along, I'd rather do it on the flop where he's more likely to call. Or, he folds either way.Turn is goot.I definitely raise/call, at least, the river. The only logical hand you are behind is 88, and mayyyyybe TT. You don't have enough hands on him for the numbers to tell us much, but have you seen him limp TTish hands before? Bleh... the more I see it the more it's 88 to me, with those numbers. I raise/call.

Zach: You put villain on KT enough to raise the river?pretty tight preflop player, only 2 KTs hands are possibleHe's also very passive preflop, and normal post flop.I think it's TT/88 too often to raise river.You are considerably more aggro than me though.fwiw, I raise this flop, always. I don't want BB getting a cheap look, for one thing.