Small Stakes Strategy

Recently I've been trying to make an hourly rate in full NL .25/.50 games. I've lost my first 200 trying to do so and it has left me confused on what approach I should take. I've tried a bunch of different styles and can't seem to find my nack. I've been raising 2.5 bb's with everything from QJ to 77 to AA. Maybe i just got cold decked, but it seems like i could have played better. I have a few questions on some preflop play, you guys might be able to help me with...Reraising with KK preflop?Reraising with AK preflop?Reraising with QQ preflop?Calling a bet (4 bb) with AJ? Raising preflop (2.5 bb) with suited paint, ace/rag suited and small pocket pairs? Calling a bet (4 bb) preflop in a multiway pot, with a small pair only playing to flop a set?

Recently I've been trying to make an hourly rate in full NL .25/.50 games. I've lost my first 200 trying to do so and it has left me confused on what approach I should take. I've tried a bunch of different styles and can't seem to find my nack. I've been raising 2.5 bb's with everything from QJ to 77 to AA. Maybe i just got cold decked, but it seems like i could have played better. I have a few questions on some preflop play, you guys might be able to help me with...Reraising with KK preflop?Reraising with AK preflop?Reraising with QQ preflop?Calling a bet (4 bb) with AJ? Raising preflop (2.5 bb) with suited paint, ace/rag suited and small pocket pairs? Calling a bet (4 bb) preflop in a multiway pot, with a small pair only playing to flop a set?
1-6 depends but basicly1 yes2 call in position3 yes4 no5 no6 in position, depending on # players in pot and stacksPay more attention to what is going on and play accordingly.200 is nothing to loose in $50 nlWhat kind of hourly rate are you trying to make?
Don't take short term results to seriously. Get a few thousand hands or so in before you even begin to look at results, and even that is only a start.1) yes2) yes3) yes4) Depends, suited in position probably.5) Vary your play with these hands6) yes nearly alwaysMy opinions...
You need to consider stack size and position in general.QQ-AA are usually all reraising hands.With AJ, you need to consider the range of your opponent considering his style, your reputation, your positions, and the stack sizes. It's usually a fold, but consider those factors.Pairs can usually be played profitably for a set. Be sure there's enough money to be won in implied odds to take the gamble. (Don't call more than 10% of the smaller stack.) Also consider the possibility of a reraise preflop destroying your implied odds.