Cheating Online Poker

hi guys ive heard over here in the uk you can now get a box that you can play 4 hands on one screen with 4 diffrent ip addresses at the same time ? like 4 diffrent accounts eg jimmy the fish. me lucky. mefatherson. mepioloooth me dan negran phill iveyhave anyone heard of this?i dont want it but id like to know what im up against in a live omah or 7 stud gameif this is true what an advantage?????any truth in this guys thanks......

no idea but someone on this site had a program that showed the flop, turn, and river before they were dealt.
wow thats awsome now i wouldnt mind that program lol who had it ?

you could theoretically use 4 pcs and 4 internet connections to do this.. but you couldnt do 4 on the same computer.. if you had 4 pcs and 4 wireless signals, you can very easily cheat people out of a ton of money if you knew how to play right

you could theoretically use 4 pcs and 4 internet connections to do this.. but you couldnt do 4 on the same computer.. if you had 4 pcs and 4 wireless signals, you can very easily cheat people out of a ton of money if you knew how to play right
these guys had a box that split your screen into 4 and still gave it 4 diffrent accounts and ip addresses

don't know why you would need a box to do this. Just setup vmware and bind each session to a differnet IP on your NIC. I think you would still have to spoof the mac adds. And you'll get caught anyway if they look and see 4 accounts at the same table sharing a route.