I have never listened to audio books but I have a long drive hom etoday and thought I'd download one to my ipod. I was thinking Play poker like the pros, ace on the river or Phil Gordons little green book. Which do you think is better and would want to listen to?

I have never listened to audio books but I have a long drive hom etoday and thought I'd download one to my ipod. I was thinking Play poker like the pros, ace on the river or Phil Gordons little green book. Which do you think is better and would want to listen to?
My choice would be Phil Gordon's Little Green Book. Heard good things about it and would be interested to get some of his perspective. Just used my FT points to order it myself. I've heard Greenstein's book is good as well, so that wouldn't be a bad second option imo.
My choice would be Phil Gordon's Little Green Book. Heard good things about it and would be interested to get some of his perspective. Just used my FT points to order it myself. I've heard Greenstein's book is good as well, so that wouldn't be a bad second option imo.
where can you get these in MP3 form?