Ps Horse Turbo Sngs

1.75 and 3.40 turbo SNGs.OMG does the play at microlimits HORSE suck. Im not a very good player myelf but by just flipping through SuperSystems and sticking to solid starting hands I am crushing these games. Between my account and my buddies I have cashed in 8/10 and won 4. Most of the time you just sit super tight and let the others bleed their chips playing too many hands.You dont even really need cards, just some decent hands. I got heads up in razz and a guy was capping with KQQ showing.With a little bit of poker skill and some tight play you can build a bankroll oh so fast playing these. Just make sure not to sit with me and run me over.

the 3.40 nl sngs are also easy
He just said that. Yes they are simple BR builders, many of the players dont notice the change from game to game, still thinking they are playing razz when it switches to stud, etc. Gets pretty boring after a while, so youll move limits soon unless your 6-8 tabling.
He just said that. Yes they are simple BR builders, many of the players dont notice the change from game to game, still thinking they are playing razz when it switches to stud, etc. Gets pretty boring after a while, so youll move limits soon unless your 6-8 tabling.
I find HORSE is a little difficult to multitable. End up playing overly tight in the latter stages if I am not paying full attention.