Fedor Vs Monson?

This just seems Fedor v Coleman replay written all over it, well, perhaps less the crying children.Maybe Fedor will go a bit more all out and show Silvia how it's done, see if Tim wants to call him a little sh*t again. All things aside perhaps Fedor v Silvia isn't a great fight, but considering UFC champ v Pride Champ I guess I'm sold by the drama hype by Silvia after calling Fedor out. I doubt he'll be able to take one on the chin against Fedor like he did against Arlovski...I'm just hoping he wasn't calling Fedor out because he knew there's no way a fight will happen. There are two things I can hope for when watching a Silvia fight, someone getting an armbar on him, or him landing a lucky one punch lights out. A good explosive fight? no... not unless Fedor brings the dynamite.

Well, I just watched bodogfight in VA... it was terrible, felt like it took away from the aspect of MMA being a sport. Made it look like a damn freak circus. It's still early and hopefully they'll cut all the crap.. including an owner who wants to show everyone how rich he is and how many chicks he can get (only because he's rich). Who came up with the idea to have that "Bif Naked" junkie make announcements in the ring. It was painful to watch and hear. A couple of bums fighting but there were some decent fights in there.Was somewhat nice to be able to hear the corner men as the crowd was generally silent. Classic when Bif Naked introduced the ring girls calendar and commented on their beaautiful and healthy bodies (sounding extremely doped out), just as their ribs are cracking out..Maybe it'll be a good event once they drop the phony *** rock band performances, bam margera promotions, smug fkn owner, junkie whores and and everything else that's got f"ALL to do with MMA.