another nl he hand advice

Im playing a NL HE ring game with 7 of my friends and this hand came up...I have about 40$ in chips, player 2 has about 20$, and player 3 has 15$.Im on the button with K5o. Player 2 is the UTG+2, and player 3 is in the BB.Everyone folds to Player 2, who limps in. Everyone else folds to me, so i limp in. Player 3, who is very loose and bluffs alot, raises it 2$ above the blinds. Player 2 calls and I call.Flop is 5 :D 7 :) 7 :) .Player 3 checks, Player 2 raises and i re-raise him. Player 3 folds, and player 2 calls.Turn is a 2 :) Player 2 raises 2$ more and i have no idea what to do. If he had a high PP he would have re-raised preflop, given his short stack. The only hands i can put him on are A7, 66, 77, A5 or 88.What would you do?I'll post the results later.

Actually I wouldn't even play K5o from the sb unless there were 3 or fewer people at the end of a tournament

Guest XXEddie

The only hands i can put him on are A7, 66, 77, A5 or 88. .....well if these are all you can put him onconsidering they aLL beat you, its an easy foldbut like i said, id fold preflop