just wondering if anyone here can comment on the level of play on the 6 man sngs at bodog, specifically between the $12+1's to the $35+3's. My BR is big enough to be playing the 10 man 20+2's, but the 6 man's are going too well right now for me to want to move up. Is the play at the $35+3's that much better? I've watched a couple of them, and it seems like the play is very weak tight (esp on the bubble). I wouldnt mind taking a couple of shots at them, but I wanted to get some feedback on them first.

just wondering if anyone here can comment on the level of play on the 6 man sngs at bodog, specifically between the $12+1's to the $35+3's. My BR is big enough to be playing the 10 man 20+2's, but the 6 man's are going too well right now for me to want to move up. Is the play at the $35+3's that much better? I've watched a couple of them, and it seems like the play is very weak tight (esp on the bubble). I wouldnt mind taking a couple of shots at them, but I wanted to get some feedback on them first.
i havnt played sngs on bodog..but i can pretty much promise you that the play is just as bad, if not worse.gl- Jordan
ok thanks. at what points do you guys consider taking shots at higher sngs? do you wait til u get to a certain # of buyins?
a year ago, i was crushing the 15+1's at bodog (30% ROI over 500+) and decided that i needed to go 8 table the 15+1's at stars. my br didn't appreciate that, i should have just moved up to the 25+2's at bodog.iow, the play is weak at all bodog sng's (especially below the 55 level)

well i decided to try out 2 of them, and the play is so much tighter than the $12+1's, esp around the bubble. This works out well for my style, came in 2nd in the first one (i had 2800 vs his 3200 got it AIPF A10 vs A3 3 on turn) and won the 2nd one pretty easily (got him to shove K10 vs my KQ HU) for a nice $134 profit

well i decided to try out 2 of them, and the play is so much tighter than the $12+1's, esp around the bubble. This works out well for my style, came in 2nd in the first one (i had 2800 vs his 3200 got it AIPF A10 vs A3 3 on turn) and won the 2nd one pretty easily (got him to shove K10 vs my KQ HU) for a nice $134 profit
I'll say this as nicely as possible...two sit n go's is not a sample nor should it be used to generalize how play will be or to predict your results in the future.