Hundo Max Pl Off-peak

Both players have me covered. Hand was during off-peak hours at PS, but no specific reads.DonkSlayer is UTG+1 with :):):D :card_spades_10:UTG folds, DS raises to $3, CO calls, Button Calls, Blinds fold.Flop :club::D :card_diamonds_10:DS bets $6, CO calls $6, Button calls $6.Turn :D DS bets $12, CO calls, button calls.River :card_spades_9:DS bets $15, CO calls $15, Button bets pot and puts me all-in. CO would have about $40 left if they made the call as well.Assuming CO will come along, call off my last $34ish getting 3:1?

Potsize is about $95, but you don't state how much it costs you to call. Button seems to have made his flush, so you are likely trying for half the pot with 2nd nut low. Naturally button COULD have 23 and your 2 p[air might be good for high, but in that case it's hard to see what CO would have to call with, other than 23 or a smaller flush.

Potsize is about $95, but you don't state how much it costs you to call. Button seems to have made his flush, so you are likely trying for half the pot with 2nd nut low. Naturally button COULD have 23 and your 2 p[air might be good for high, but in that case it's hard to see what CO would have to call with, other than 23 or a smaller flush.
There's no flush draw. I have about $34 left.
Both players have me covered. Hand was during off-peak hours at PS, but no specific reads.DonkSlayer is UTG+1 with :):):D :card_spades_10:UTG folds, DS raises to $3, CO calls, Button Calls, Blinds fold.Flop :club::D :card_diamonds_10:DS bets $6, CO calls $6, Button calls $6.Turn :D DS bets $12, CO calls, button calls.River :card_spades_9:DS bets $15, CO calls $15, Button bets pot and puts me all-in. CO would have about $40 left if they made the call as well.Assuming CO will come along, call off my last $34ish getting 3:1?
What is up with these *****-*** bets on the flop and turn? You should be betting the maximum on each street, you have a monster.As played, of course you're calling the river. Jesus Christ.