Would it be better to play a mtt that has less players but the payout has less spots like Bodog, or more players with a higher payout ratio like Tilt?I've noticed on just about all of bodogs smaller guaranteed tourneys $3-5k that there are usually 100-130 players whereas tilt seems to have no problem getting more than enough players to cover the tourney guarantee, but the tournaments are longer also.Thanks

I say it's really up to your preference. Both sites have good tourney structures, it comes down to what software or field size you enjoy playing more. However Bodog has weaker competition, so my pick would be Bodog.

Would it be better to play a mtt that has less players but the payout has less spots like Bodog, or more players with a higher payout ratio like Tilt?I've noticed on just about all of bodogs smaller guaranteed tourneys $3-5k that there are usually 100-130 players whereas tilt seems to have no problem getting more than enough players to cover the tourney guarantee, but the tournaments are longer also.Thanks
It depends if you are just trying to cash or make the big bucks... Even if you make the money on FT you won't make much more than your money back unless you make the final table. So if you want to make more money Id go for full tilt because of the amount of people which make the prize pools bigger, and if you're satisfied with just making the money I'd also choose Full Tilt because more spots are paid in their tourneys even if you are just making your money back. So my answer would be full tilt.