Wihdrawal Request

I requested a small withdrawal (about $230) from my account but it has been pending for more than 24hrs, so I called Live support.There, I was told that I should contact the manager :club: Anyway, what is the manager's email , does any of you guys know?That's weird... :D

I requested a withdrawl about 3 days ago and have contacted live support, who told me to contact the poker manager and could not provide me with any useful information whatsoever. I came to these forums looking for answers and have searched other internet forums and have learnt that some people have been waiting for withdrawls for several WEEKS. Apparently there is an issue with Futurebet who handle the cash for FCP and some people's money is still no where to be seen.Hopefully someone here can provide me with more information, as the prospect of waiting several weeks to receive my money is simply outrageous, and seems completely at odds with the quality service that FCP has provided during my time with them.Any answers/help would be greatly appreciated.

I requested a withdrawl about 3 days ago and have contacted live support, who told me to contact the poker manager and could not provide me with any useful information whatsoever. I came to these forums looking for answers and have searched other internet forums and have learnt that some people have been waiting for withdrawls for several WEEKS. Apparently there is an issue with Futurebet who handle the cash for FCP and some people's money is still no where to be seen.Hopefully someone here can provide me with more information, as the prospect of waiting several weeks to receive my money is simply outrageous, and seems completely at odds with the quality service that FCP has provided during my time with them.Any answers/help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, I've replied to the e-mail that you sent me about your withdrawal.We have been a bit slower then normal with some of our withdrawals recently. I want to clear up something that you have said. Futurebet provides FCP with some systems support but does not handle FCP's money. FCP does all of it's own payment processing.If anybody has a question about a withdrawal they can e-mail me at pokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com .

Same here. Not a whole lot longer than the "old" fcp.Why is it that when I cash out of Stars, it's in the account in minutes,but it takes a good two business days usually for fcp?

Same here. Not a whole lot longer than the "old" fcp.Why is it that when I cash out of Stars, it's in the account in minutes,but it takes a good two business days usually for fcp?
you shouldn't admit that about your stars cashouts, unless you want people to know you are a losing player. :club: