Wow 2nd Hand Of Tournament...

Sorry but I don't have the hand history for this one, cuz I accidently closed the program. This is from a NLHE freeroll on PokerStars about 10 minutes ago. Blinds are 10/20 i have 1500 in chips. I get dealt Q :D Q :club: on the button. There is one caller in 3rd pos., cutoff raises to 200 (He just got switched into table). I put him on high cards not a pair (maybe something like KJ or AJ, didnt give him credit for much). I called all in (3rd pos folds.) He turns over K :) 6 :D. Here comes the flop-Flop = AA10... Turn = A... River = A. His Kigh high ends up winning over my QQ(Queen High)... :):D

• 3 weeks later...
NO way!!!!!!How could he do this...I mean, how the......oh.....its a freerollnevermind
if you're such a pro, why aren't you out making money instead of hanging around on a bad beat forum flaming people?get a ****in life
if you're such a pro, why aren't you out making money instead of hanging around on a bad beat forum flaming people?get a ****in life
on the night before xmas.....FREEROLLERS ATTACK *new movie coming out this christmas don't miss it!*:club: . Cmon man take the humor outta this, it's hilarious when people post freeroll bad beats :D

Man...this is not the first forum I post in, but I see it's some kind of fashion between some of you guys to make fun of those who play free-rolls. Even the pros have experienced that at least once in their gambling career. Do you think it's such a shame to play a free-roll? What about those VIP invitational on POker Stars or or Playtech? I know a lot of guys who are doing just well with their poker income and they started by playing free-rolls. Will you ever stop making fun ...?