choose your bet

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (10 handed) converterMP1 ($27.85)MP2 ($22.8)MP3 ($5.75)Hero ($39.95)Button ($32.03)SB ($15.95)BB ($18.3)UTG ($31)UTG+1 ($15.55)UTG+2 ($34.45)Preflop: Hero is CO with [Kc], [Ac]. SB posts a blind of $0.1. 4 folds, MP3 calls $0.70.Flop: ($3.10) [7c], [4c], [6s] (4 players)SB checks, MP3 checks, Hero ???what do you do here...

hero bets the pot....take the pot right there...if you get called you are in great shape to break him if you hit. there is no reason to just bet out 2 dollars...if he has a hand...there is really no difference between 2 or 3...if he is on a draw he is going to call. if he is in there with a pocket pair and reraises you ..you are still have great odds to win and its probably another easy call or all in since you have two overs and a flush draw which I believe is has a slight favorite over any pocket pair. I might be totally wrong on this because this is my first attempt to analyze a certain situation, but if I were you I would bet the pot....there are probably a bunch more possibilities that I'm not looking at or I just don't feel like writing but I'd sure like to see what happened. Especially if you did bet the pot and he moved in or reraised big...then I'd be scared of a set. anyways..looking forward to seeing how I'm wrong or right so i can learn.