auotmated poker

I put this in here hoping it doesn't turn into some conspiracy or flame war thread. I'm really just curious if anyone has ever used these or heard anything about them. I may just be being naive, but I can see how a program like this is feasable. To me though it just seems like a scam (why make it public and if you're making that playing poker you don't need to sell this thing for $60) Any thoughts?http://www.pokerbot-pro.com/

Scam, no bot can prevent bad beats for starters. I won't even get into the rest, I was laughing at most the stuff. It's kind of like that book they were selling for Party Poker, how to read the RNG. HIlarious.

I agree that it's very likely a scam. If it wasn't, I'm pretty sure it would be cheating. I can't imagine using this. I like poker. Sometimes I hate it, I guess, but poker is supposed to be fun. It's certainly more fun than most of mundane tasks I perform on a daily basis. While it is about winning money, I still love to play. NikkiP.S. I like your new avatar, wrto.