Stars New Tournament Schedule

http://www.pocketfives.com/645EB20E-BB57-4...BA049B4E79.aspxI didn't even read past this though, weeeeeee:Nightly $150Ournightly $150 tournament has undergone some changes of its own. It willrun at 21:00 each night. But the changes don’t stop there; we haveincreased starting stacks to 2000 chips, and added three satellites toit each night at 16:15 ($11+R Turbo), 17:15 ($3+R Turbo), and 18:15($11+R Turbo). Adding 500 chips to the starting stacks will give thetournament a slightly deeper structure; we think that’s a goodcompromise between those that wanted deep stacks and those that have toget up to go to w*rk the next day.By the way, every Wednesday, we're going to double the buy-in, and the $150 becomes a $300.-----More chips _and_ satellites into the 150 so there is more dead money? I love Lee, that is all.

Thank GOD!Maybe I can break my streak of 35, yes 35!!! cashless Stars $150 tourneys. These prize pools are going to be massive now with satellite qualifiers.Also, since they are increasing the buy-in to $300 on Wed. does this now mean the usual Wed. $300 tourney with 2500 and 20 min levels is cancelled? I sure hope not as that was my favorite weekly tournament.And a nightly $100 HORSE tourney....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Ugh, its gonna be even harder to find time to grind cash games now...Just saw the nightly rebuy at 8:20 is gone. This really sucks as I love that tourney.