Tournament Tickets After Switch Over?

Fcp Info(Bob),I've got a couple of $100.00 tournament tickets that are not used yet and expire beyond the switch over. What will happen with those tickets??Are they void or will they be converted to cash amount? Will I have $200.00 in cash amount or will it transfer to new network? Thanks in advance.

Fcp Info(Bob),I've got a couple of $100.00 tournament tickets that are not used yet and expire beyond the switch over. What will happen with those tickets??Are they void or will they be converted to cash amount? Will I have $200.00 in cash amount or will it transfer to new network? Thanks in advance.
Hi xxxmen, you should try and use the tickets.On Game has said that any American players will have their tickets refunded after the 6th but as a Canadian I'm not sure what they will do in the transition to the new network.
Hi xxxmen, you should try and use the tickets.On Game has said that any American players will have their tickets refunded after the 6th but as a Canadian I'm not sure what they will do in the transition to the new network.
Bob,So if I have a couple of $20 +2 tickets I should get that refunded to my account? I am an American, or Okie as you call me. :club:
Bob,So if I have a couple of $20 +2 tickets I should get that refunded to my account? I am an American, or Okie as you call me. :club:
Hi EStormOk, according to what On Game is telling us that is what should happen to your tickets if you don't use them before the 6th as an American.
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, i've got a $30 ticket, i'm in Canada, and currently can't participate in real money games. I can use the ticket to enter a real money tourney. What happens to any winnings from the tournement assuming i'm any good?