Can I Get A Hug?

Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.05/$0.109 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $32.50UTG+1: $10.40MP1: $4.60MP2: $10.25Hero: $22.25CO: $13.50Button: $10.45SB: $7.30BB: $3.65Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is MP3 with J:spade: J:heart: 4 folds, Hero raises to $0.5, CO folds, Button calls, 2 folds.Flop: Q:club: Q:spade: 5:spade: ($1.15, 2 players)Hero bets $0.75, Button calls.Turn: J:club: ($2.65, 2 players)Hero bets $0.1, Button calls.River: J:diamond: ($2.85, 2 players)Hero is all-in $20.9, Button calls all-in $9.1.Uncalled bets: $11.8 returned to Hero. Results:Final pot: $21.05I know its not a bad beat, but its cold as hell. And I know the 10c bet looks stupid, but alot of people will reraise at these low limits there cause it looks weird... and I don't know if the all in was the right play, I figured he would either call any bet, or fold, so I'm just like to hell with it. I have never been so happy and then sad in the same second before in my life ><.Errr looking back at it I played the hand like a retard after the turn...