Please Critique My Plays--am I Overplaying My Hands

Your absolutely right. I have a tendency to over-think my game, especially when I'm on a cold streak. (I won't bore anyone with the details)I will now proceed to hit myself over the head with a 2X4 for asking a stupid question (and whining), then get drunk.BTW what do you all find is the best way to handle cold streaks?
I'd get drunk first if I were you.
After two weekends in a row where I've taken bad beats, I need to find out if I am making bad plays or just getting unlucky. Here are the hands that busted me:Week 1:2-5 NL ring game. Bought in for $100, and had worked up to $160 when this hand happened:9 players. I was BB with J-10 unsuited. 6 limpers, I check, and the flop comes8d 9d 4cSB checks. I raise 15 to see where I am at. 4 callers.turn is a 7s. SB checks. I have the nut straight with $140, pot is $110. I go all in to try to fade any flush draws. Button calls me with 2 diamonds. Of course, the river is a diamond, and I'm busted. Week 2:1-2 NL ring game. Once again, I bought in for $100 and had worked up to $180. UTG with Q-J unsuited. Table has been weak, so I raise 6 UTG. 2 callers.Flop comes out 9s10s Kc. I have the nut straight , but I raise $15 to get action. UTG +1 raises 50 more. Fold around to me. I have about $150 left, so I raise all in. UTG+1 calls with Kh 10c. Turn is an A, but the river is a 10d. giving him 10's full. Once again, I am busted.Am I seriously overplaying these hands, or was I just a victim of bad calls that worked out? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Week 1You did the right thing, he was a 4 to 1 underdog and you are laying him 2 to 1. If he catches, reload and bust him on another hand when he doesn't connect.Week 2Nothing you can do here, again you are laying him to 2 to 1 to when he is a 9 to 1 dog, you just got unlucky, but you did the right thing.Don't worry about short term results, just figure out if you are making the right play, you will end up a winner in the long run.
1st hand.a) you did not raise 15, you bet 15.B) If you want to play j 10 off, buy in for 500. c) dont' bet 15 on a draw oop. check calld) you put the money in with the best hand , bad beats happen.2nd hand,a) fold qj off utg, dont' raise with that garbage, I would rather you raise with 78 suited if you want to mix it up. again, bad beats happen.Finally, in the future, post in the start forum or the bad beat forum.
Very well put.+1