Freerolls On Full Tilt

In order to play in the freerolls on Full Tilt do you have to have made a real money account. I am a party poker reject now it seems after the legislation. I am a college kid and cashed out of party to pay the rest of this years rent. I am wondering if I have to put money on to play or if I just cannot figure out how to register. I would like to start my new bankroll from scratch if possible. Any suggestions or other sites with freerolls would be helpful to this talented but poor college student.

Then where do you click to register?
There has to be open spots for the register button to appear... the average freeroll is open for registration for about... 2 minutes, max. Except for the nightly 3:30 AM Razz/HORSE.
Then where do you click to register?
Well the payed 40$ freerolls only have 900 slots, and they fill up VERY fast. You are likely trying to sign up for one that is full. You have to catch it right after listing to get in really.

1) doyles room. some don't like the software, but their weekly freeroll for a piece of $250 could get you started from zero.2) absolute poker. frequent $50 freeroll. i did there what you're trying, placed in 2 of these for a big $6, then played a $5 tourney. the play in these isn't the donkfest of a pokerstars $4 one. i'm up to $253 on the site from $0 invested.

The NLHE freerolls on FT, like it's been said, fill up REALLY FAST.The registration opens one hour before the tourney begins. 1,5 -- 2 minutes later, they're full. The idea is to open the tournament lobby a few minutes before registration begins and hit the register button ASAP. (I think I can add here a subtle :club: )As for the money. I once finished third in one of these, winning a gigantic 4$, which I all donked away. And I never had a real money account on their site, which means you can play with it.

Is there any prize for the stars hubble other than the 27 advances to weekly round 2? I'm deep in one right now, playing it because I went broke a few days ago lol, desperate for cash :club:

Is there any prize for the stars hubble other than the 27 advances to weekly round 2? I'm deep in one right now, playing it because I went broke a few days ago lol, desperate for cash :club:
nope. finished 1st in one of these 8-10 months ago before i deposited on pstars; while it was nifty having all 15 million chips at the end... it really meant nothing-- still had to fight another 2-5k people on sunday. you're better off building a br on sites that offer immediate money in freerolls, not the pokerstars 2-tier system.edit: okay, it was REALLY nifty. at the time i was freakin' jazzed. and beating 10k people no matter how donkerrific was still one of my targets for switching to real cashola.
nope. finished 1st in one of these 8-10 months ago before i deposited on pstars; while it was nifty having all 15 million chips at the end... it really meant nothing-- still had to fight another 2-5k people on sunday. you're better off building a br on sites that offer immediate money in freerolls, not the pokerstars 2-tier system.
Damn ok lol. Oh well, it's somewhat fun, especially coming back from 700 chips in the 8th level

PKR.com has about 5-7 freerolls a day ranging from 20-500 dollar prizepools with 700 people maxweak play and small 1/2,2/4,5/10,10,20 cash games that are very weakthose are pennies by the way