Ok the hand wasn't really important, but It was an omaha game on Party where I started out with top two pair, but by the river had a 9 high flush. Anyway I had been leading out the whole time so I kept on. Two other guys left in the pot guy after me raises, then the next guy re-raises. the first raiser says "I have a flush, but is it good enough". The next guy says "I have the ace". I fold and let them go at it. At the end the guy who said he had the ace did not have it , but the other guy did. I asked them very politely to not talk about their hand during play and they said they could if they wanted to. I told them it was against the rules and they argued that it was not and demanded that I show them where. I looked all over the party poker website but could not find it. They kept berrating me and so finnally I just reported them to party and told them to **** off and left the table. Was I being a jerk in reporting them, or was this the right thing to do?

Yeah I didn't think about collusion, but afterwards I watched the table and saw the admin come in. Those two left the table within a minute of seeing that so I hope they are banned. I don't know maybe they were just idiots that didn't know that you can't say what you have during play, but how could you not know that?

Yeah I didn't think about collusion, but afterwards I watched the table and saw the admin come in. Those two left the table within a minute of seeing that so I hope they are banned. I don't know maybe they were just idiots that didn't know that you can't say what you have during play, but how could you not know that?
Hehehehehe. You just answered your own question. :D
Becuase it can give someone an unfair advantage. If AAA is on the board and someone says that they folded an ace, the guy with pocket tens now knows how powerfull his hand is
you're agreeing with jlglosse's post.aseem
No I'm not, he is saying he does not see a problem with it.  I was saying why you cant reveal your cards before the hand is done.
He may have actually meant to say "Don't see why you can't?" having misinterpreted what you said and thinking that you didn't understand why talking during a hand is not allowed. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even read the thread and was just trying to answer the title. On occasion, some people do that (no disrespect jlgosse). Or maybe I'm completely wrong about all of this. Maybe, just maybe, I should go to sleep now because it's about 1:30am and I have class tomorrow. I think I'll do that. :idea: