Notice the words - if you haven't alreadyf.uckturd
Umm...I don't even know where to begin. *Insert standard flame about you being a moron that should never post new threads again, let alone be allowed to ever reproduce.*

I just signed it 7174. Thanks for starting a new thread, because I missed the other one. Otherwise I would not have seen this one. I hate when A-holes flame on something they are trying to ban. People don't read and see every thread on this site. Some of us have better things to do than read countless threads with people only responding by flaming them. Instead of flaming, just don't reply.

But why start a new thread about it? Why not just BUMP the thread that was already started. If you bump a thread rather than starting a new one, you might have a few hundred less threads to wade through to find what your looking for.If that doesn't make sense then I guess it's hopeless.

Why not just BUMP the thread that was already started. If you bump a thread rather than starting a new one, you might have a few hundred less threads to wade through to find what your looking for.
Isn't it funny how all of the nitpicking idiots on this forum who constantly reply with jackass comments about duplicate threads expect everyone to search to find out whether a thread already exists for their topic yet they can't get off their *** and run a search for "what they are looking for" rather than wading through "hundreds" of threads.Can you all please just shut the hell up about this? You're not required to read EVERY SINGLE THREAD on this forum. If you see one with a title that clearly indicates it is a duplicate of a thread you've already read then just stay the hell out of it. Just because YOU already saw a thread about a certain topic doesn't mean that everyone else has.Good lord, you're all such a bunch of whiney babies!
Isn't it funny how all of the nitpicking idiots on this forum who constantly reply with jackass comments about duplicate threads expect everyone to search to find out whether a thread already exists for their topic yet they can't get off their *** and run a search for "what they are looking for" rather than wading through "hundreds" of threads.Can you all please just shut the hell up about this? You're not required to read EVERY SINGLE THREAD on this forum. If you see one with a title that clearly indicates it is a duplicate of a thread you've already read then just stay the hell out of it. Just because YOU already saw a thread about a certain topic doesn't mean that everyone else has.Good lord, you're all such a bunch of whiney babies!
Hello pot, this is kettle......
Hello pot, this is kettle......
Typical. But should I have expected anything less considering that you're one of the dopes that complain about duplicate threads?