What Has The Ppa Done And What Are They Planning

I'm not insinuating that they have not done anything to date, although the very disorganized online poker community may be an indication.There is nothing that I can find on their website that outlines their mission statement, goals, plans, strategy to accomplish, etc.I just want to make sure this is not yet another poker site trying to make a bit of profit. Twenty bucks is a no brainer if these guys have a plan and will execute it. But anybody can come up with a name, get a few pros to join, and ask a very large market for 20 bucks.Any information from anybody involved or who knows of their accomplishments would most appreciate.

I'm not insinuating that they have not done anything to date, although the very disorganized online poker community may be an indication.There is nothing that I can find on their website that outlines their mission statement, goals, plans, strategy to accomplish, etc.I just want to make sure this is not yet another poker site trying to make a bit of profit. Twenty bucks is a no brainer if these guys have a plan and will execute it. But anybody can come up with a name, get a few pros to join, and ask a very large market for 20 bucks.Any information from anybody involved or who knows of their accomplishments would most appreciate.
Its just another way for you, "the amateur" to send them "the pro" more money. If you want to do something, do it yourself. Call your congressman, whatever. Sending money to them is only going to fill their pockets more.
NH... I just got through the linked thread... I love how DNIQUE420 stopped responding to the thread after his lies were laid bare for all to see.Cheers,Merby