Ok This One Is Serious-tunica Wsop Circuit

There is a WSOP circuit even tgoing on in Tunica right now. I want able to go to this one, but am planning on going to the next tunica circuit event in january. If anyone has been to one of these i am curious about some things. I plan on playing the two $300 and the $500 events, but wanted to know about satellites for the main tourney ($5000) and side games that are run. If anyone has been there, any information would be appreciated.

There is a WSOP circuit even tgoing on in Tunica right now. I want able to go to this one, but am planning on going to the next tunica circuit event in january. If anyone has been to one of these i am curious about some things. I plan on playing the two $300 and the $500 events, but wanted to know about satellites for the main tourney ($5000) and side games that are run. If anyone has been there, any information would be appreciated.
STS are running each day except during the beginning of the noon events, Megas ($300) each afternoon. Side games are OK but the town is full of side games; played last night at the Goldstrike.

How are the side games (regular games) at the Goldstrike right now?Planning on taking a trip over in the next week (not sure now) and just wondering if they're tougher or easier during the event.

I just spent the entire weekend at the Gold Strike. They have a great 1-2 NL game, and usually 2-5 NL. They also usually run 4-8 limit, and when it gets busy they spread higher limits like 10-20. They also have a pot limit Omaha game. I love the Gold Strike.