yeah i play there. used to play only on pokerstars, however there are so many donks on that site its not funny. problem is its so new, thats theres not many players online. plus if your computer isnt that great, your gonna have a helluva time running it as it takes up alot of room on computer.gameplay i think is great, and its easy to make money there.....plus unlike alot of sites their freerolls are freerolls...meaning winner of the tournament wins actual money...unlike some sites where the freeroll is just a satelite...

I started another thread before I saw this one. I have 200 dollars in freeroll money at PKR and it is now impossible to get at it: Dear Keith,As a US-based online poker player, you may be aware that the Safe Ports Act passed by Congress on Friday 29 September contained certain provisions relating to internet gaming. These provisions make the transfer of funds in connection with internet gaming illegal under US law, and will compel US-based financial institutions to block all gaming transactions. This legislation is expected to be signed by President Bush within the next two weeks, and will become law thereafter.Given this development, we are not in a position to lift our current block on real money gaming for US residents until further notice. While you will be more than welcome to sit at our play money tables, we will also be withdrawing access to freerolls that offer real money prizes.Naturally we are terribly disappointed by these developments and share your frustration, but we hope that you understand our decision. It also goes without saying that we will continue to monitor the situation and sincerely hope to be able to offer real money gaming to American customers at some point in the future. To find out more about the impact the Safe Ports Act may have, and to see how you can have your say, please visit the website of The Poker Player's Alliance. Yours sincerely, Malcolm GrahamCEO, PKR Limited