they're too horrid. my blind play is MAD TILT. i should be excommunicated from online poker right now. im playing like a FOOKING retard. please verbally ***** slap me corp so that i play like my normal self. im down ****ing 75bb's today kill me. PT has me up from every position except sb and bb. and AJ just gutterballed my AA on the river. suicide is eminent.

I feel your pain. This is my night in a nutshell.bad-beat.pngFortunately it was just 2/4. Won't bore you with the rest, you know the usual, J2 splits with my JT on JJT flop with running KK, flopped set of queens loses to turned set of kings, yada yada yada.Aseem

Too frustrating.I detest being c/r on the turn soooooooo much.
confused... no checkraise in the hand I posted.luckbox limps, folds to me, i check in the big blind.flop the world, i bet, he raises, i three-bet, he caps, i call.turn is a little yucky, but i still bet, he raises, i still three-bet, he calls.river sucks ***, i bet, he raises, i call.were you talking about checkraises in general?because i presume those happen in no limit too... =Daseem
confused... no checkraise in the hand I posted.luckbox limps, folds to me, i check in the big blind.flop the world, i bet, he raises, i three-bet, he caps, i call.turn is a little yucky, but i still bet, he raises, i still three-bet, he calls.river sucks ***, i bet, he raises, i call.were you talking about checkraises in general?because i presume those happen in no limit too... =Daseem
Yeah, true, but when you get c/r in limit it makes me wanna go and fawking kill someone. I hate it, so much.
Yeah, true, but when you get c/r in limit it makes me wanna go and fawking kill someone. I hate it, so much.
I think you guys need to start checking turns more and taking more free cards when you get the opportunity.... otherwise we might be seeing y'alls names in the news. =DAseemP.S. I must note that there is no better feeling than checking the turn in position heads-up when you pick up a decent draw, hitting on the river, and getting to raise the villian's inevitable bet. Then you check the hand history and see that they were trying to get fancy with a flopped set -- in your face, *****! =DP.S.S. Next time that happens, I might just type "PWNED" and "ship me the sklansky bucks" into the chatbox.
I think you guys need to start checking turns more and taking more free cards when you get the opportunity.... otherwise we might be seeing y'alls names in the news. =DAseemP.S. I must note that there is no better feeling than checking the turn in position heads-up when you pick up a decent draw, hitting on the river, and getting to raise the villian's inevitable bet. Then you check the hand history and see that they were trying to get fancy with a flopped set -- in your face, *****! =D
I dont usually care if I get c/r when I have a good draw, I care when I have an AK2-5-9-board...turn 4, and they check raise me, then I want to kill someone :club: