Cashout Delays.

FCP info, is there any reason why my cashouts are taking so long? I usually cashout in 3K chunks, so the cashout shouldn't be irregular. I've talked to support a couple times and they all said that they will message whoever handles the cashouts and get them to process it immediately.... but still no cashout yet (been 5 days).Can you get things cleared up for me please?

FCP info, is there any reason why my cashouts are taking so long? I usually cashout in 3K chunks, so the cashout shouldn't be irregular. I've talked to support a couple times and they all said that they will message whoever handles the cashouts and get them to process it immediately.... but still no cashout yet (been 5 days).Can you get things cleared up for me please?
I sent you an e-mail Shabamabam

What is the cashout process at FCP using Neteller?PartyPoker cashout: 3-4hrPokerRoom cashout: 1 daysFCP cashout "Pending" - couple days?FCP cashout "Processing" - another couple days?I am guessing from my experience at bayou poker with similar cashout interface it takes weeks but i hope not. I would like to know the standard time to cashout at FCP to Neteller. thanks

What is the cashout process at FCP using Neteller?PartyPoker cashout: 3-4hrPokerRoom cashout: 1 daysFCP cashout "Pending" - couple days?FCP cashout "Processing" - another couple days?I am guessing from my experience at bayou poker with similar cashout interface it takes weeks but i hope not. I would like to know the standard time to cashout at FCP to Neteller. thanks
A standard Neteller withdrawal is usually processed within 24 hours. Depending on the time of week sometimes 48 hours.Some withdrawals, especially first time withdrawals may be delayed an extra day or so due to routine checks on the account. Our Neteller withdrawals go from pending to in your Neteller account, there isn't any sort of Processing time in between.

This is one of the reasons I quit playing at any of the Ongame sites. Cashouts take insanely long when compared to the other "majors".Stars-Under 30 seconds Party-Under 8 hoursTilt-Under 12 hoursOngame-AT LEAST 48 hours

This is one of the reasons I quit playing at any of the Ongame sites. Cashouts take insanely long when compared to the other "majors".Stars-Under 30 seconds Party-Under 8 hoursTilt-Under 12 hoursOngame-AT LEAST 48 hours
Doyle's Room is over 72 hours... one reason I won't be returning there.
Hi HoosierAlum, we process all our own withdrawals so if our withdrawals are slow it's on us but if other sites are slow that doesn't reflect on how FCP handles withdrawals.Our withdrawal process involves every withdrawal being looked at and processed by by a member of our accounts staff so the timing of your withdrawal request will effect how long before you get you money.On weekdays routine Neteller withdrawals will be processed the same day often if they're requested early in the day.Some examples from yesterday and today:Player requested withdrawal at 11:30 AM ET yesterday and the money was in their Neteller account at 5:40 PM ET the same day.Player requested withdrawal at 10:48 AM ET today and the money was in their Neteller account at 2:25 PM ET today.We can be a little slower on weekends and if anything comes up that requires some investigation before the withdrawal takes place that also can slow things down.