Fcp Store, Again

I've read a bunch of times about new "apparel" coming in to the fcp store.There's a million and one useless products in there (a horse saddle, really?)yet I still can't get a stylin FCP button down dress shirt?The polo is a start, but really....Any news?

I've read a bunch of times about new "apparel" coming in to the fcp store.There's a million and one useless products in there (a horse saddle, really?)yet I still can't get a stylin FCP button down dress shirt ?The polo is a start, but really....Any news?
They had them at the WSOP. You might want to PM Bob at the below URL for more info. Couldn't hurt?http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...4&MID=15500
I've read a bunch of times about new "apparel" coming in to the fcp store.There's a million and one useless products in there (a horse saddle, really?)yet I still can't get a stylin FCP button down dress shirt?The polo is a start, but really....Any news?
The FCP button down shirts are now available in our store. Thanks,
How bout something we already carry, but never have...The freakin XL Structured Flexfit Caps!!!!
The L/XL Structured hat has been reordered and should be available in the store before the end of September.
As a suggestion, maybe there should a section in the FCP store that shows new items added. Just keep stuff in that section for like a month or two.
This should also be added before the end of September.Thanks,