Full Tilt Rake Back

I've decided to start playing more regularly with FT and I have the rake back, but I was wondering how they pay you? I think it's something like once a month? And on a certain day? And I was also told that while you are obtaining the bonus you get no rakeback, is this true too? Thanks in advance

Ahh, I see. I am using rakebreak... And also, for the rakeback you get, does it come as a deposit to your account? A seperate one? Or what? Thanks in advance.
Depends on who you use for your rakeback provider.- Zach
I've never been to Rakebreak, but I'm almost certain if you browse their site for 2 minutes you will get all the answers you need.
I know, Im just lazy and 3 tabling on FT right now so Im being lazy. Plus I wanted to start a thread to pad my "posts" so I can have as many as you someday! (jk)
Shouldn't it say "Welcome to the Jungle baby." ???
Exactly my point sir. It's from Scotty Nguyen, so you know how he talks. If you watch the WSOP 05' short handed event, final table, he says it in the beginning to Mynn Ly, it was the funniest thing I have ever heard! *thumbs up*He said it beacuse the final table was so stacked and while Mynn Ly was a pro, he was at the table with: Scotty, Doyle, Layne Flack, and I believe another top pro. It was laughs.

Keep in mind that FullTilt bonus money comes out of your rakeback. I don't really know how much this effects things b/c I don't play cash games there, but it cut into my rakeback the last time I tried to do a redeposit bonus there.

Also be aware that Transaction fees are deducted from your MGRAs are any points you spend in the FT store for hats, shirts etcAs are any FT specific freerolls that you qualify for (you can opt out of this through your affiliate).If your affiliate has a private monthly freeroll, this does not affect your MGR.
What fees are deducted from my MGR? What is an MGR? lol