Fcp With Big Showing....way To Go Guys!

Just my way of saying congrats to all of those who did the mansion Steelers vs Dolphins wager. I saw them miss the field goal to only stay up by 4 and I said, "man sucks for those who had the spread", so I went to jump into the shower and I heard cheering on the TV and I asked my dad if the Steelers scored and he said they did so i said, "alright guys."BTW, how did they score?

Just my way of saying congrats to all of those who did the mansion Steelers vs Dolphins wager. I saw them miss the field goal to only stay up by 4 and I said, "man sucks for those who had the spread", so I went to jump into the shower and I heard cheering on the TV and I asked my dad if the Steelers scored and he said they did so i said, "alright guys."BTW, how did they score?
Joey McFuckin Porter for a Pick

i'm so stoked right now....this is the first sports bet I've ever won...course, it's also the first...but never mind that.Just call me Rick the Greek from now on...I'm batting a thousand on my online sports betting.

i'm so stoked right now....this is the first sports bet I've ever won...course, it's also the first...but never mind that.Just call me Rick the Greek from now on...I'm batting a thousand on my online sports betting.
sounds like someone may have caught the sports betting bug and that mansion's promo for you was worth their investment =0....cash out and never look back