Pokertracker And Pokerace Hud

what do you guys think about both these programs? someone told me that pokerace hud is a virus, is this true? also i play on 2 different computers(on my desktop and on my laptop) equally. will i be able to put the programs on both computers?

I use Gametime+ instead of Pokerace because it's free and I don't like pokerace anyway. I'm pretty sure Pokerace isn't a virue though. Pokertracker is a great tool for tracking your results and those of your opponents.

• 4 weeks later...

You need both of them if your serious about poker. That is not a wild claim. I honestly don't know how I would play without them. Some other software you might want to check out:These can be found at overcards.com; they are free AHK scripts written by members of 2+2:1) Table Highlighter2) Bet Pot3) DeMonsterThere is a full description at the site for each and how to install AHK scripts. There are acutally a bunch of them.Other very useful tools for increasing your winrate: 1) Sixth Sense; go to their site and check it out. It's expensive, but makes table selection a breeze.2) IdleMIner; datamines while your computer is idle.