Daniel Negreanu Is A Sock Puppet For The Wpt

calm down its just a joke
true. there are so so so many worse threads than this lately. i thought it was kind of good. it's general. what does everyone want?there are way too many people who flame but are too pus.sy to start their own threads for fear of getting flamed.if you are going to flame at least make it clever. we need a joke account that flames everyone's flames. 'flame'
I love to watch all the DN "i wanna blow you" fan club come running to his defenseits amusing.....
AHHHH the truth comes out. Admit it, you started this so someone would flame you so you could make that flame. You set up your own flame.PatheticI knew from your first post I wouldn't like you.
AHHHH the truth comes out. Admit it, you started this so someone would flame you so you could make that flame. You set up your own flame.PatheticI knew from your first post I wouldn't like you.
I don't believe Guest is capable of htinking on that deep of a lavel. I think the real reason is that his sense of humor is as nonexistant as his socail life. Nobody who is this horribly unfunny could ever get by in soceity. Thankfully, he can get everything delivered to him via phone and internet connection, including the nifty helmet he has to wear every day.
it breaks my heart that you dont like meit really does.. (sw)so i take it you are part of the fan club too?
I don't believe Guest is capable of htinking on that deep of a lavel. I think the real reason is that his sense of humor is as nonexistant as his socail life. Nobody who is this horribly unfunny could ever get by in soceity. Thankfully, he can get everything delivered to him via phone and internet connection, including the nifty helmet he has to wear every day.
lrean to sepll jckaasscoming from you i can tell you are speaking of yourself.next......