Pokerstars $22 Nlhe

If I make top 10 cash, I'll set aside 1 buy-in just for you. That I promise.
sweetness. glad i could impress in that omaha hi/lo tourneyedit: i cant find you. your stars name is something else isnt it? i think i remember that now

1st break update.Card-deadaroo! Down to 1250. Actually had AA in UTG+1 once, I limped and it folds around to BB who checks. Flop comes Q high, I bet, he folds. To think that the table was active prior to this...sigh...Anyway, it's push-botting mode after the break is done!

1st break update.Card-deadaroo! Down to 1250. Actually had AA in UTG+1 once, I limped and it folds around to BB who checks. Flop comes Q high, I bet, he folds. To think that the table was active prior to this...sigh...Anyway, it's push-botting mode after the break is done!
I had built my stack up to around 4k and then my table closed and two pair ran into a straight and the same guy later rivered a higher two pair on me and I lost 2/3 of my chips. I'm back to around where I started. Hopefully, I can get it in with the best like I did twice before on my first table and get right back in the thick of things.

dam around 2200 at break first hand i make good call with 2nd pair with qj on a kq4 board but the board paired 4's and we chopped it with his q9.its been sick cuz ive had 2 of top 10 at my table the entire time. and the sicker thing is that they have had 2 all ins with each other first one one got knockedout the second the guy doubled and is now chip lead on a complete donk play.

man have i been card dead since break. right now im in everytime it is folded to me raise and take blinds mode.as i typed that i doubled flopped a set of sixes and guy went all in with a complete bluff.

5,626 at second break. Relatively card dead and no action with big hands. Content to keep taking blinds and antes tho, as they add up.Good luck to PSU, lets keep up what we got goin!

actually getting lucky for a change had kq raised and pot commited my self went up against 1010 and won it. then had k3 in sb and raised 3x bb to force the guy all figured he would fold to make the money and he had 22 and folpped a set but i hit a 4 on the river for a straight.