jq and jk lateish

What's everyone's position on the following scenario? It's something that comes up often enough and really has me lost as to what's the most profitable strategy.You're 3 places from the dealer at a full limit HE table. 2 people have limped early, the next two fold, and it's up to you. Your hand is JQs. Is it profitable to bring this in for a raise, or should you limp? I think that raising is a good play. I like the potential for becoming the effective button and the fact that you'll probably end up with 3-4 opponents in the hand, which is a nice situation for a drawing hand. As well, at a passive table, I think the value of a bluff to take the pot if the board looks scary increases if you've shown strength preflop. Who agrees/disagrees? Any help would be much appreciated.Thanks

What's everyone's position  on the following scenario? It's something that comes up often enough and really has me lost as to what's the most profitable strategy.You're 3 places from the dealer at a full limit HE table. 2 people have limped early, the next two fold, and it's up to you. Your hand is JQs. Is it profitable to bring this in for a raise, or should you limp? I think that raising is a good play. I like the potential for becoming the effective button and the fact that you'll probably end up with 3-4 opponents in the hand, which is a nice situation for a drawing hand. As well, at a passive table, I think the value of a bluff to take the pot if the board looks scary increases if you've shown strength preflop. Who agrees/disagrees? Any help would be much appreciated.Thanks
Problem here is that 3 spots from the dealer is middle position, not late position.You have 3 opponents and the blinds (5 total) any one of whom could raise, leaving you having made 3 bets preflop with a suited connector, albeit the best one.Probably should just limp from mid...