Fcp/pt (sorry)

Is there a way to fix or change the hand histories on FCP to make them work with Pokertracker?I've looked on their forums, and I know they're aware of the issue,but they also said (months ago) that the network was looking atfixing it....You guys have any suggestions? What do you use?Is it something worth abandoning the site for....I'm sure Stars, Party and others will work just fine.Are the stats THAT important?

Is there a way to fix or change the hand histories on FCP to make them work with Pokertracker?I've looked on their forums, and I know they're aware of the issue,but they also said (months ago) that the network was looking atfixing it....You guys have any suggestions? What do you use?Is it something worth abandoning the site for....I'm sure Stars, Party and others will work just fine.Are the stats THAT important?
We don't support third party software like PT but if you use the download client and enable statistics you should be able to use it.I believe that Poker Tracker has their own message board that can assist you.

Bob,I am not sure what the OP's exact issues are, but the hand history shortcomings have been well documented. My biggest issues are:

• No hand histories for tournaments stored locally. You can request them from the server, but you need to have a hand number to get started. (see below). Every other site provides them, and this is the biggest reason I only play the FCP promo tourneys on this site (Neg O, Golf Weekend, etc.).
  • Stored HH do not record cards mucked at showdown. This is available from the server, and every other site records these locally.
  • Every other site allows you to request your hand histories easily. You can ask for your last tourney, last x number of hands, or a specific hand if you have the hand number. The only way to do this with OnGame is to direct query the server with a hand number and scroll back and forth, and then paste each hand into a text file (the other sites send you an email).

I am not suggesting that you have to support a specific piece of third party software, but OnGame does need to provide functionality that is at least equivalent to its competitors.On a different but related issue, a huge peeve I have is this: immediately after busting from a tournament, the window closes!! Often the table closes, and the players are moved, so if I don't have a hand history window open, I cannot go and retrieve the HH and find out what happened...very frustrating.

Bob,I am not sure what the OP's exact issues are, but the hand history shortcomings have been well documented. My biggest issues are:
  • No hand histories for tournaments stored locally. You can request them from the server, but you need to have a hand number to get started. (see below). Every other site provides them, and this is the biggest reason I only play the FCP promo tourneys on this site (Neg O, Golf Weekend, etc.).
  • Stored HH do not record cards mucked at showdown. This is available from the server, and every other site records these locally.
  • Every other site allows you to request your hand histories easily. You can ask for your last tourney, last x number of hands, or a specific hand if you have the hand number. The only way to do this with OnGame is to direct query the server with a hand number and scroll back and forth, and then paste each hand into a text file (the other sites send you an email).

I am not suggesting that you have to support a specific piece of third party software, but OnGame does need to provide functionality that is at least equivalent to its competitors.On a different but related issue, a huge peeve I have is this: immediately after busting from a tournament, the window closes!! Often the table closes, and the players are moved, so if I don't have a hand history window open, I cannot go and retrieve the HH and find out what happened...very frustrating.

Hi Monix, your issues with tournament hand histories have been addressed with the update to the statistics feature of the download software.Tournament hand histories are now stored locally on your hard drive.Go to the session browser and your tournaments are also shown there and you can see all the hands that you played including the hand that you get knocked out of the tournament on.The stored hand histories only show the information that is available to your individual game client such as what you have and what the table action is since the information for them isn't drawn from the game server but only from your game client.I know this doesn't make the hand history system perfect but you will have access to every hand that you have played with the current system.An argument can also be made that a system that allows you to see what your oppenent folded through the hand history from the table or website while not allowing you to get as much information on your opponent in an automated form is a better one for the majority of players who play without using third party software. You will still be able to have all the information to analyze your own play however.RegardsBob