2006 Tournament Of Champion Wsop

Does anyone know if the final table of the TOC will be televised,and if so the date & time it will be on. I was in Vegas and got lucky to be able to watch the last couple of hours of it in person when Daniel and Mike Sexton were heads up.But this tournament should be a good one to watch.Thanks

i would have thought it would have been one of the first episodes espn aired because it was the first episode taped and becuase it will probably be the most exciting besides the main event. The final table was almost all pros so it should make for good TV. I have read articles and it was definatley taped so it should air probably after the main event.

it will probably be on in october since the ME is being aired 1st, with the final table being on the 22nd of Sept. so idk

Thanks all for your info on this. I would think that the TCO final table would be televised also.I was there for the last 2 or 3 hours of it and EPSN & Card Players was there covering it, but I haven't been able to find out if it will be televised or not.Anyone have any idea's where I might be able to find more info on this ?