I'm not sure if this would be considered advertising but I was wondering if a network of affiliates could be set up here.Those that are affiliates would be listed and others forum members would have the option of helping those affiliates out.I thought of this because I would like to become an affiliate but I lack anyone to pimp out to any sites.

I think this would be a good idea since I am an affiliate of interpoker at www.mcpoker.usThe problem I see occuring is if more than one person is an affiliate for a site and that most people, for some odd reason, think of affiliates as scum.

Could you explain what it is to be an affiliate? I really have hardly a clue what you're talking about, although I assume it involves telling all of us about it every few threads so we can 'both' make money. (No offense intended, but that sentence is the reason people think affiliates are scum.)

They give you a percent of the person whom you got to sign up's rake.So instead of having somebody come out of nowhere and post a topic telling everyone to sign up here and sign up there there would be one topic where you could post it and somebody could sign up using your code.A way for players to help players.