This Was Such A Complete Waste Of Time...

Check this site out for this new gum, Stride...the video it shows goes on forever and the most pointless thing Ive ever seen...you've been warned. www.stridegum.com

I'm gonna go ahead and not waste my time, thanks for the warning. But I have bought the gum and it's pretty good. Plus the package folds out twice and has two rows of gum which is completely useless but slightly nifty.

The real question is, how long did you watch it Jade? Were you stubborn thinking something would change after 5-10 mins? That would be funny. This thread has to go away soon though or curiousity might get the better of me.Must....not...click...link! Ok bye.

The real question is, how long did you watch it Jade? Were you stubborn thinking something would change after 5-10 mins? That would be funny. This thread has to go away soon though or curiousity might get the better of me.Must....not...click...link! Ok bye.
approximately 7.38 minutes... :club: In my defense the first dude I saw just spun around on a chair with a waste basket on his head...good enough for a chuckle then I realized that it was complete nonesense...DAMN YOU STRIDE!

I was waiting for the chubby guy with the long red hair to slap the desk and have the scissors go up into his eye socket or something. Almost.... almost....