quick 4tabling question

I don't know if this is even possible, might just be me.. But, when you guys 4table, have any of you ever tilted just on one table? I was just curious, because it seems like when I'm tilted on the certain table, I just do dumb s.hit like calling re-raises with Q9 Q10 out of position and junk like that. Stuff I wouldn't even think about calling on the others. Easiest way I've found to get off tilt is just to listen to some tunes.. Any good "untilting" music suggestions, or anything to help out? Thanks in advance...

I don't know about the music, but its interesting you bring that up, tilting at just one table when multitabling. I thought I was the only crazy one :-) . I five table at pokerstars, and there have been occassions where one table will just make me steam or tilt or whatever, but my other 4 tables, I will be playing my perfect game, but some reason, that tilting table, whenever I click over to it, I'll play on tilt. Hmm, I don't know why it doesn't affect my other tables, maybe I am just crazy.

I don't know about the music, but its interesting you bring that up, tilting at just one table when multitabling. I thought I was the only crazy one Smile .I five table at pokerstars, and there have been occassions where one table will just make me steam or tilt or whatever, but my other 4 tables, I will be playing my perfect game, but some reason, that tilting table, whenever I click over to it, I'll play on tilt. Hmm, I don't know why it doesn't affect my other tables, maybe I am just crazy.Nah, everyone does that. It's like you have one table that's not working adn you're down 20BB at that one table and up everywhere else and you feel like you have to get it back up toi at least even, so you press harder at it.It's dumb. When I find myself doing it, I just load more money into that table so I forget I was down there eventually.

I find it disheartening... the tilt I can usually control, but when I am down one table most of my buy-in, I usually rebuy and keep playing until the session is over. But, more often than not (I need to check this) I will lose a chunk of that buy-in as well.I should go over this more, and don't just want to assign it to luck or variance based on my recollections. If the tables #s aren't that good, i.e. too tight/solid play then I usually leave early. But, usually the table #s are screaming for me to stay.... and I lose.

I find it disheartening... the tilt I can usually control, but when I am down one table most of my buy-in, I usually rebuy and keep playing until the session is over. But, more often than not (I need to check this) I will lose a chunk of that buy-in as well.I should go over this more, and don't just want to assign it to luck or variance based on my recollections. If the tables #s aren't that good, i.e. too tight/solid play then I usually leave early. But, usually the table #s are screaming for me to stay.... and I lose.
This may not be a wise move but I leave any table when I get down to 60% of my standard buy-in. I may be leaving some tables full of fish where I've just taken a couple bad beats early but it seems that, more often than not, I continue to lose at the table or never get the money back. Not sure why and never tried to figure it out, it's easier just to get up and find another table.
When you're titling just go to the .01/.02 limit and go nuts for 10 minutes raising every hand every street  and write in the chat things that will make others think you are off your rocker. Like "die die die"
Haha :D I gotta try that one.

when i multi table i really dont worry about any one table but just the overall result...if i get low on a table i will just rebuy but if i do find myself tilting or playing very well, it tends to be across the board as far as tables r concerned