Stu Ungar Division Goes To Cheap Thieves

It's a tight race now for the number one seed, but if the Thieves can catch 5150's we have a better conference record which would come into play. Of course, the other issue is Team Arenas. We'll be rooting hard for the C.C. Riders this week so that we can lock up at least the #2 seed. The regular season is just so important. Much like the NFL, it will be extremely difficult for a #6 seed to go all the way.

It's a tight race now for the number one seed, but if the Thieves can catch 5150's we have a better conference record which would come into play. Of course, the other issue is Team Arenas. We'll be rooting hard for the C.C. Riders this week so that we can lock up at least the #2 seed. The regular season is just so important. Much like the NFL, it will be extremely difficult for a #6 seed to go all the way.
Well even if we lose this week and you win this week, we can still get the #2 seed if the reverse occurs next week because of the TIEBREAKER. And if we both win our last two but 5150s loses one then who knows what happens because you have the best conference record but we beat you but then 5150s has a better conference record than us i think.also, i forgot to get my jersey signed by you when i was wearing it that day during the 2500 plhe event, mainly because I went to get a free beer from bodog and you busted so when I came back with a sharpie you were gone. I propose a new rule that if a player beats you HU you have to mail them an autographed copy of your book..err jersey.
Hmmm, I seem to remember a certain Wildcard team win the Super Bowl last year! :club:

It was really tough to clinch the division this week, but we came thorugh in the clutch and did it. There were some tense and nervous moments as the Cheap Thieves stood by their television sets errr well more like the FCP Poker League Forum and anxiously awaited the news that the Cigar Lovers had lost. Our hardwork has paid off and we're headed to the Playoffs.The Cheap Thieves would like to thank all the fans who supported the team and we promise to put forth our best effort in the Playoffs and fully expect to win it all.Cheap Thieves Supersub Jayboogie had this to say "We're glad that we settled all of our so called internal conflicts within the team and came together when it mattered most. Daniel came through for us and proved why he is the team Captain. I would like to settle this once and for all and make it clear that there was never a mutiny to begin with and we as a team knew Daniel would break out of his slump and win when it counted most. I also have no comment on the juicing allegations. That will have be addressed at the proper time and place, thank you."