Hand 744880484, Started at 7/21/2006 1:33 PMTable 'Tunis': $1-$1 Pot Limit OH (Real)Seat 0: Elk Horn ($100.90 in chips) Seat 1: Panda K ($84.45 in chips) Seat 2: elguapo16 ($59 in chips) (on the button)Seat 3: jasnlass ($100 in chips) Seat 4: KVOM01 ($73 in chips) Seat 5: BarneyF ($189.25 in chips) Seat 6: RichM22 ($68.75 in chips) Seat 7: shug45 ($10 in chips) Seat 8: Oximoron ($55.90 in chips) Seat 9: harryhep ($36.40 in chips) *** Blind Bet Round *** : Dealt to KVOM01: AsDealt to KVOM01: 3dDealt to KVOM01: 4hDealt to KVOM01: 2cjasnlass : Post Blind ($1)KVOM01 : Post Blind ($1)*** Pre-Flop *** : BarneyF : Call ($1)RichM22 : Call ($1)shug45 : FoldOximoron : Foldharryhep : FoldElk Horn : Call ($1)Panda K : Bet ($7)elguapo16 : Foldjasnlass : FoldKVOM01 : Call ($6)BarneyF : FoldRichM22 : FoldElk Horn : Fold*** Flop *** : 6h 10s 5h KVOM01 : CheckPanda K : Bet ($15)What would you do here? A pot raise is $63 of your $66 stack.

How is this a strong hand?You need 2 table cards and 3 board cards don't you?
Yeah but hes got a big draw for the turn and river, and is most likely taking the low half of the pot.

What type of player was he? Aggressive? I find that many players at the lower levels make this move with AAWx.So unless you have another read, that is what we shall put him on.http://twodimes.net/h/?z=1844478 You are significantly behind (64 to 36) when he has a flush draw to go with his aces and low drawhttp://twodimes.net/h/?z=1844488 You are slightly behind (55 to 45) against aces with a nut low drawhttp://twodimes.net/h/?z=1844489 You are slightly ahead (56 to 44) against aces with a weak low drawI think flat calling and hoping for a low card (which will get there 1/2 the time on the turn) is -EV. If you call and the low does not get there, and check to him again, he is probably going to put you all in...then you are drawing to 1 card for the rest of your stack.If you categorize the villain as a player capable of folding aces with a weak draw, I would check raise him all in to pick up the fold equity.If he's sort of loose and donkish, you could fold here, take the 7$ loss and move on.I don't think one choice is significantly better or worse than the other (folding is low variance)With that said, if you had position, I think calling is a more viable option.

I had placed villain as LAG. Given his actual hand he was probably a bad player as well (or I was). In any case he had AQJ2, no hearts. Turn/river was 88, so I got 3/4. I was surprised that he would call my pot bet with that hand given that I had a tight image.On the flop my EV was I had estimated myself to be a favorite. Showd that gut feel isn't always that good.