Daniel Isn't Daniel Anymore?

ok....he only has like 6 cashes and 2 final tables but he suckshes also made over 7.5 million in tourneys unless you have made even 2 million i dont think you should talkand i think you should leave this site if u really dont like DN

A strange thing has happened to Daniel Negreanu since the start of the 2006 37th Annual World Series of Poker.Suddenly, he sucks.Well, he doesn't necessarily suck. But his play sure does.On Thursday night, the 2004 Player of Year, first called an $8,800 re-raise against Marcos Lechman with pocket 4's. Next on the flop, Daniel goes all in when his opponent has flopped a full house.Daniel's time at this year's WSOP was supposed to be nothing short of an excercise in dominance. It's Daniel Negreanu, after all. Is it that Daneil has lost it, or is it his recent sickness, or is the WSOP mishandling of the shootout event to blame? "As good a player as he is, he's no Phil Ivey," a poker source said.We still think that such a truly great player can find his way out of -- or through -- down swings. Phil Ivey hasn't won any bracelets yet this year, but he's still making money in the side games.
dammit, i thought DN knew not to go all in wth a low pair when he knows his opponent flopped a boat