Rio Satellite Question

The me starts July 28. Does anyone know if they will still be running Stt or mtt satellites on july 28, 29, and 30th ?
Dude, you don't have to post a new topic for every question that comes to mind.Use this: http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/home/default.sps...and try this program called google next time.

if i could find the answer on google or the wsop i wouldnt have asked. sorry bout posting 2 different times tho lol.I really just want to know if they will be running STT on or after the 28th even tho the main event started.

if i could find the answer on google or the wsop i wouldnt have asked. sorry bout posting 2 different times tho lol.I really just want to know if they will be running STT on or after the 28th even tho the main event started.
yes you can satellite into the final table, but you start with 10k in chips
yes you can satellite into the final table, but you start with 10k in chips
Goddamnit. RKIGS. TP/MM. YSAPASKY, BROCCOLI, RIGGED, RANDOM PICTURE OF KATHY LIEBERT, and whatever other forum jokes I left out.

Since this was bumped i'll answer my question. I called the Rio and was toldby the wsop info desk that Single table satellites will still be running even after the main event starts and that if you wanted to you could still buy into the event up until the 31st.

Since this was bumped i'll answer my question. I called the Rio and was toldby the wsop info desk that Single table satellites will still be running even after the main event starts and that if you wanted to you could still buy into the event up until the 31st.
:D:club:
I call BullSh*t. No way this is true. Otherwise people would be able to rebuy into the main event, choose whichever starting day they wanted, etc, etc, etc. After the event started last year they did not allow any more entries after the first level or so. Now they will still be running satellites, but those will be for the $1500 events that they have running throughout the main event.